First meeting at Dan Eesti A/S, Estonia 9th – 11th March 2014
Subjects in the meeting
• Special and open barns under cold conditions. Design for optimized cow welfare and productivity.
• Benchmarking of economic figures. Proposal and decision.
• The economy in dairy production abroad related to Danish production.
• The sales of milk ex. to Valio in Finland
• Milk Source – How do they manage to expand to more than 30.000 cows and to 400 employees and still produce extraordinary?
In the evening of Sunday 9th march you will fly in to Tallinn and drive to the hotel in Tartu. Hopefully we can meet and have some time together. During Monday 10th March and in the morning of Tuesday 11th we will go to the farm and hold the meeting in the hotel in Tartu. In the afternoon of Tuesday 11th we will fly back from Tallinn.