Network for managers at large scale dairy farms
Benefits for you
• You will improve and succeed with your leadership
• You discuss and develop your leadership and management skills with colleagues at the same level
• You make benchmarking with others with large scale farming with world class management
• You create motivation to top performance
• You make great teams from employees with different culture and skills
Profile of the network
Members of the network are midlevel managers with an ambition and engagement to improve production efficiency and own personal management style. Openness to share benchmarking figures with the other members as well as good speaking English is an important criterion for membership.
Similar networks are established in European pig production.
What will happen
The group will be 10-12 leaders from around the World
Arrangement per year
• Two meetings at each two days each year
• Meetings will included visits at farms of one of the members and inputs from experts on specific topics
• Skype meetings, mails and chats forums will be organize in between the meetings as well as coaching on goals
The meetings are organized by a Danish consultant – with high expertise in management in milk production.
Registration and prize
The prize is divided in two:
• Basic prize for organization, handling bench markings figures, coordination at 950 Euro / year
• Costs for speaker and coordinator and own travel costs
Registration and more information:
Jens Ulrik Tarpgaard, email@example.com and +45 21 42 13 83
Susanne Pejstrup, firstname.lastname@example.org and +45 30 26 15 00